Shimano M8000 XT 11Spd Medium Cage Derailleur
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Following mountain biking's evolutionary path, Shimano DEORE XT M8000 delivers 11-speed features, providing for premium performance. The new XT range elevates enduro and cross country riders’ performance on demanding trails or race circuits, as the development of the XT M8000 range filters mechanisms from the top of the range XTR level components.
The Shadow Plus rear derailleurs are designed to minimise shifting effort, with external adjustability and increased clutch tension range. They have been designed with a very low profile, to help clear trail hazards. Featuring Shimano’s innovative Shadow RD + technology and a refined geometry, the Deore XT M8000 11-speed rear derailleur is designed to reign authority over today’s aggressive style of trail and all-mountain riding. By maintaining chain tension, the optimized slant angled Shadow system eliminates chain slap and lowers the chances of dropping your chain. The easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer makes it quick and effortless to dial in the perfect amount of stability for varying conditions and terrain.
The XT M8000 rear derailleur employs a new hyper low-friction coating technology and an improved pulley design with taller tooth pulley wheels that greatly lightens up the shift operation, allowing up to 20% less effort.
- Use: MTB Cross Country/All Mountain
- Model Number: RD-M8000
- Series: DEORE XT
- Shifting Action: SHADOW RD+
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional) / Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: Low sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: Low sprocket: 40T Top sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: MAX 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Link Pin Bushings: 4
- Compatibility: GS - Shimano 2x11 and 1x11 speed drivetrains, SGS - 3x11 drivetrain