WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic bicycle mechanic/builder to join our team, employed as casual and working between 7 – 15 hrs per week (Saturday and Monday), with the potential of a more permanent position. Weekend work will be essential.
The role will include the following tasks
- Servicing and assembling high-end performance road, mountain and electric bikes to the highest standard
- Performing troubleshooting utilising manufacturer software
- Professional communication with riders about service progress, raising additional issues/concerns and/or additional costs
- Maintaining our hire fleet and setup of riders on bike hire bookings
- Help workshop manager maintain stock levels for workshop
- Carry out warranty work of all types
- Book service enquiries via walk in, phone or email if required to do so
What you need to join our team
- Previous bicycle mechanic experience is required
- Managing efficient workflow for yourself (under guidance of the workshop manager)
- Attention to detail is key – a keen eye for the perfect build/repair is essential
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly organised, strong time management skills and pro-active
- A passion for cycling
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the best bikes in the industry and join a team that are passionate about cycling.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JUSTRIDE is powered by passionate cyclists from many different backgrounds, and the common characteristic that brings this team together is a love of cycling and a desire to help more people ride bikes. Our showroom boasts a large variety of bikes to suit every type of rider out there, whether you are looking to cruise an esplanade, explore our hinterland roads or shred some trails.
Our in-house workshop offers over 100 years combined experience amongst our team, performing any type of repair on your bike, from standard service, to full suspension mountain bike service.