Sram Rival 1 Long Cage Rear Derailleur
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Your needs aren't less demanding, they're different. The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON™ shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap.
- A dedicated SRAM 1x™ rear derailleur.
- Exact Actuation™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM's 1:1® actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement).
- X-Sync™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain's lateral movement.
- Roller Bearing Clutch™ controls chain tension for consistent shifting.
- X-Horizon™ straight parallelogram design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible. while also reducing shift force.
- Cage Lock™ technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation.
- Speed (RD) - 11s
- Cable pull ratio - Exact actuation
- Cage (RD) - Long
- Max tooth - 42
- Colour (RD) - Black
- Pulley bearings material - Steel
- Cage material (RD) - Aluminium
- Weight (g) - 432