* Price Calculated on a 30 month Interest free plan from HUMM. We also offer no deposit 24 months plan from Latitude Fincance Cards.
Long term hire (Studio19)
$39.88 / week*
* Price Calculated on a minimum 6 month hire through Studio19
The Stumpjumper 29 combines the amazing ride quality and precision of our alloy sidearm chassis with plush RockShox suspension and a 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain. Bottom line: It's a bike that outrides both its price tag...and bikes costing much more.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we've increased both stiffness and performance over bumps.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike's kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it's not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it's worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension. It's total control.
MASSIVE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
• RockShox 35 Gold RL fork and Deluxe Select shock erase rocks and roots.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
• Roval Traverse 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.
Alloy, sidearm frame design offers balanced stiffness and precise handling. RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that your frame, shock, and fork are perfectly in tune with one another. RockShox 35 Gold RL fork offers smooth suspension in a stout package that includes a suspension lock-out to help tame the climbs. SRAM's 12-speed SX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and shifting performance in spades. Roval 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain momentum with ease.