Abus Steel-O-Chain 5805K 75CM Lock
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Abus Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there.
- 5 mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing low-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object.