2021 TLD A2 MIPS Decoy Helmet
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Troy Lee Designs A2 Decoy MIPS helmet is a trailblazing all-mountain bike helmet. The tried and tested design of the TLD A1 MIPS Helmet has now been over-engineered to increase ventilation without sacrificing class-leading protection or its lightweight design. This is a helmet that performs without cramping your style!
Featuring the next-gen MIPS liner, the A2 Decoy MIPS Helmet offers increased protection upon impact, especially against rotational forces. If you weren't sure about how safe the TLD A2 Decoy MIPS Helmet really was, it still retains Virginia Tech's perfect 5-star rating!
The TLD A2 Decoy MIPS Helmet improves on the A1 MIPS Helmet, by increasing airflow by an insane 25%! This is all thanks to a redesigned ventilation system with larger vent ports and a more efficient air channel system. Taking advantage of pressure differentials to create a vacuum, the A2 Decoy MIPS helmet draws air in before expelling it. Ultimately, this results in heat being drawn away from your head so you can go all day while keeping your cool. The Troy Lee Designs A2 Decoy MIPS helmet prioritises comfort without sacificing on safety.
With the increased ventilation, it's surprising that TLD were able to increase the frontal protection of the A2 Decoy. However, that's just what they've done! It features TLD's patent-pending EPP in the frontal section to really ensure your noggin is protected no matter what. If you've never heard of EPP before, that's because it's an all-new innovation from TLD! It's the first dual-density EPS impact liner, and increases protection by 16%!
If you're looking for an open face MTB helmet that really performs in Australia's hot and humid conditions, then look no further than the Troy Lee Designs A2 Decoy MIPS helmet.
- Ventilation: 16 high flow ports with huge inlets to provide maximum ventilation for your head, increases ventilation by 25% compared to the TLD A1 Helmet
- MIPS: Next-generation integrated liner reduces the effects of rotational forces during impact
- Protection: Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with an EPS liner offers maximum protection and durability
- EPP Liner: Industry-leading design, offers dual-density EPS liner in the frontal section, increasing coverage by 16%
- Perfect Fit: Triple position adjustable retention system allows customised fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Comfortable: X-Static Pure Silver liner is ultra plush and offers the best anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable ride
- Visor: Low-profile, semi-adjustable visor provides protection from the wind, rain and sun
- Construction: Reinforced polycarbonate shell with EPS, EPP and MIPS liners
- Ventilation: 16 maximum flow vents
- Adjustable: Cam-Lock Strap Dividers
- Certification: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, AS/NZS 2063:2008
- Weight: 350g (M/L)
- Colour: Black