BICYCLE MECHANIC / BUILDER – GOLD COAST
Just Ride is powered by passionate cyclists from many different backgrounds, and the common characteristic that brings this team together is a love of cycling and a desire to help more people ride bikes. Our showroom boasts a large variety of bikes to suit every type of rider out there, whether you are looking to cruise an esplanade, explore our hinterland roads or shred some trails.
Our in-house workshop offers over 100 years combined experience amongst our team, performing any type of repair on your bike, from standard service, to full suspension mountain bike service.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic bicycle mechanic/builder to join our team, employed as casual and working between 20 – 30 hrs per week, with the potential of a more permanent position. Weekend work will be essential. The role will include the following tasks:
- Servicing and assembling high-end performance bikes, road, mountain and electric bikes to the highest standard
- Communicate with customers regarding bookings, enquiries, job status, costs and quotes associated with repairs in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide helpful service to customers and assist with problem solving
- Continuously improve the efficiency of the workshop and other technicians
- Assist other technicians with mechanical repairs
- Help workshop manager maintain stock levels for workshop
- Carry out warranty work of all types
- Book service enquiries via walk in, phone or email if required to do so
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Previous bicycle mechanic experience is required
- Managing efficient workflow for yourself (under guidance of the workshop manager)
- Attention to detail is key – a keen eye for the perfect build/repair is essential
- Superior customer service skills
- Work autonomously under direction from store manager
- Highly organised, strong time management skills and pro-active
- A passion for cycling
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the best bikes in the industry and join a team that are passionate about cycling. If this sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.