Just Ride is powered by passionate cyclists from many different backgrounds, and the common characteristic that brings this team together is a love of cycling and a desire to help more people ride bikes. Our showroom boasts a very high range of bikes to suit every type of rider out there, whether you’re looking to cruise an esplanade, explore our hinterland roads or shred some trails.
Our in house workshop offers over 100 years combined experience amongst our team, performing any type of repair on your bike, from standard service, to full suspension mountain bike service.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
We are seeking a professional bicycle mechanic to join our team. You will be employed as casual, working between 20 – 30 hrs per week. The role will predominantly be to servicing bicycles during the week.
- Servicing high-end performance bikes, road, mountain and electric bikes to the highest standard
- Provide helpful service to customers and assist with problem solving
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop
- Build a large variety of bikes to the highest standard
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Minimum 3 years as a bicycle mechanic
- Attention to detail is key – a keen eye for the perfect build is essential
- Superior customer service skills
- Work autonomously under direction from store manager/sales staff
- Highly organised, strong time management skills and pro-active
- A passion for cycling
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the best bikes in the industry and join a team that are passionate about cycling. If this sounds like you please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.