Just Ride is powered by passionate cyclists from many different backgrounds, and the common characteristic that brings this team together is a love of cycling and a desire to help more people ride bikes. Our showroom boasts a large variety of bikes to suit every type of rider out there, whether you are looking to cruise an esplanade, explore our hinterland roads or shred some trails.
Our in-house workshop offers over 100 years combined experience amongst our team, performing any type of repair on your bike, from standard service, to full suspension mountain bike service.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic salesperson to join our team, employed as casual and working between 20 – 30 hrs per week, with the potential of a more permanent position. The role will have a heavy focus on bike, equipment, and apparel sales throughout the store. Additionally, but not limited to, you will also be helping with merchandising stock, assisting customers with bike hire, and providing helpful solutions to our customer’s needs.
- Sell high-end performance bikes, road, mountain and electric bikes
- Provide professional and helpful service to customers
- Assist with problem solving
- Stock control, housekeeping and merchandising
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Previous bicycle industry experience (highly regarded)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills ensuring everyone has the best experience in store
- Work autonomously and with initiative under direction from the store manager
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Weekend work essential (we are open 7 days a week)
- A passion for cycling
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the best bikes in the industry and join a team that are passionate about cycling. If this sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
NOTE: Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.