About the new Levo SL Kids bike by Specialized
Mindfully designed for young athletes, the new Turbo Levo SL Kids electric bike combines the best of both worlds for enthusiastic guardians and budding riders. Featuring the Specialized 1.2 Motor, virtually unending battery hours, configurable speed and assist limits, the road less traveled is now kid-friendly — the only thing to worry about is whether or not you can keep up.
Capability — At only 36.6 pounds and with plenty of power, it disappears beneath them leaving nothing but fun trail experiences. Plus, with a trusted motor and long battery life, riders can keep up with (or even lead) their parents on the trails all day. In Eco Mode, get up to 12 hours of ride time, and up to 6 hours in full power.
Amplification — The advanced Turbo Operating System is the key to combining their own energy with the power of the Levo SL Kids. It doubles the rider's effort so smoothly and seamlessly that it feels like it's them, only faster. But Turbo OS offers more than just power and range, it also keeps track of where and how you ride, and can even help you how to get more out of your riding. It monitors motor and battery health and can receive over-the-air updates to improve performance over time. The Turbo OS is the heart of a more awesome riding experience and is how you and your Levo SL Kids can grow better together.
Kid Friendly Design — Every aspect of the bike has been designed to fit young riders perfectly. The bike's Retül-backed progressive geometry features a low standover for confidence, and ensures long-term fit with a growing child. The slackened head angle and lengthened reach create more stability while short chainstays help for maximum maneuverability and responsiveness. With a RockShox Reba 100mm AIR fork, SRAM NX 11-speed drivetrain, and reach adjustable SRAM Level T hydraulic brakes, and a short-travel dropper post to enhance their descending capabilities. The Levo SL Kids is built to ride hard, go big, and last the long haul.
Mission Control/MasterMind — The same sophisticated and highly adjustable system used on our full-size bikes, Mission Control, enables highly adjustable control for the Levo SL Kids. Two available max speed settings for motor assist: Parents can choose between 10 mph (recommended for younger children and/or children new to e-bikes) and 25 kph (for older and more experienced riders). Speed settings can be adjusted by an Authorized Specialized Retailer.
Ride Anywhere Range — The same 320wh battery and motor that powers the adult’s Levo SL drives the new Levo SL Kids. The full size Levo SL, piloted by an adult, gives you up to 5 hours of range. With a much smaller rider on Levo SL Kids, the range goes up considerably to 12 hours (in eco mode). Trust us, the only juice you should be worried about running out of is the kind squeeze from a fruit.
Laws and regulations regarding the use of electric bicycles vary significantly by geographic area, even within a particular country or state. Prior to your purchase, in addition to making sure your child is ready to handle the added acceleration and weight an electric bike can provide, be sure to inform yourself of all applicable requirements and restrictions, including age-restrictions. Always wear a helmet and practice riding with your child in a controlled environment before going on their first ride.
- The all new Specialized SL 1.2 motor is whisper quiet, boasts unmatched smoothness, delivers 50Nm of torque, and 320 Watts of power.
- MasterMind TCU enables over-the-air updates so your bike gets even better over time. With MicroTune, adjust power output levels in real time is at your fingertips, optimizing range management and performance.
- With the Mission Control App, parents can easily tune the power of the bike based on their child’s individual riding abilities. Starting low in support/power is helpful for getting an idea of what an e-bike is capable of and increasing levels of power and support as your child gains comfort and confidence.
- A narrow 130mm Bridge saddle, 660mm handlebar and shorter cranks (155mm) to guarantee comfort, pedal efficiency, and confidence.
- SRAM Level T Hydraulic Disk brakes with adjustable levers, 80mm dropper post to reach the ground easily and for descending with more confidence and 24” x 2.35” Ground Control tires for a plush feeling and lots of grip.
- 603mm standover height enables confident handling, while progressive 66° head tube angle and 75° seat tube angle will give riders a taste of trail capability, allowing for progression and fun.
Accommodates riders from 122cm - 152cm
TURBO LEVO SL KIDS 24 - Geometry
Stack (mm) 491
Reach (mm) 365
Head-Tube Length (mm) 95
Head-Tube Angle (degrees) 66
B-B Height (mm) 267.5
B-B Drop (mm) 50
Trail (mm) 98
Fork Length (full) (mm) 480
Fork Rake/Offset (mm) 40
Front-Center (mm) 638
Chain-Stay Length (mm) 420
Wheelbase (mm) 1053
Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm) 497
Bike Stand-Over Height (mm) 603
Seat-Tube Length (mm) 300
Seat-Tube Angle (degrees) 75
Crank Length (mm) 155
Handlebar Width (mm) 660
Stem Length (mm) 35
Saddle Width (mm) 130
Seatpost Length (mm) 315, 0000094510
3 great colours available now, give us a call on 0755962911 to secure yours today!